Curt Steinhorst is the bestselling author of Can I Have Your Attention? Inspiring Better Work Habits, Focusing Your Team, and Getting Stuff Done in the Constantly Connected Workplace, and is a regular Forbes contributor on Leadership Strategy.
He is on a mission to rescue us from our distracted selves. After years studying the impact of tech on human behavior, Curt founded Focuswise, a consultancy that equips organizations to overcome the distinct challenges of the constantly-connected workplace.
Diagnosed with ADD as a child, Curt knows intimately the challenges companies face to keep the attention of today’s distracted workforce and customer. He has coached executives, TV personalities, and well-known professional athletes on how to effectively communicate and create focus when they speak to audiences, lead their employees, and engage their customers.
Curt’s unique insight and entertaining speaking style has captured the attention of audiences worldwide. He speaks more than seventy-five times a year to organizations that include everyone from global leadership associations and nonprofits to Fortune 100 companies.
Finding Focus in Uncertain Times -- How to Focus Your Team and Get the Important Work Done (in a Changing Environment Designed to Prevent You From Doing Either)
Format: Livestream Keynote, Interactive Webinar, or Virtual Workshop
How do you focus your team and get the important work done? In the span of days, the global pandemic has radically changed our patterns of life and work in ways that previously evolved gradually over decades. With unprecedented numbers of people working from home — either alone or alongside children, spouses or roommates — it has never been more important to reduce distractions and focus our attention on what matters most for our success at work and at home.
In his new message Finding Focus in Uncertain Times, Focuswise CEO Curt Steinhorst offers invaluable guidance for businesses seeking to build strong virtual teams that achieve greater levels of collaboration, innovation and productivity — for today and tomorrow.
Curt addresses some of the most pressing questions organizations are asking, including:
- Working at Home — What are the new ‘home office’ ground rules?
- Communicating Compassion — How do I demonstrate concern for the very real professional, economical, social, and personal fears that my people are experiencing?
- Virtual Meetings — What are the new best practices? Do we have more meetings or less?
- Unified Team — How do I create a unified team that is working on what really matters for our success?
- Family Balance — How do I help my team balance the demands of family when they are working at home? What are the best rituals and daily practices to achieve productivity?
- Seizing Opportunity — How can this time be an opportunity for people to come to know one another and establish an attention alliance that will endure long after the crisis is over?
We’re in this together.
As someone who works with meeting planners to arrange speakers, you and your colleagues have been particularly hard hit by the COVID-19 pandemic scare. I want to thank you for your efforts to adjust, plan, and sometimes simply punt to help hold things together in a highly turbulent situation.
As we enter a drastically changed business landscape with unprecedented numbers of people working from home - either alone or alongside children, spouses or roommates - it has never been more important to manage distractions and define what deserves our attention and focus.
At Focuswise, we have always served leaders and organizations by helping them eliminate distractions and build cultures of focus and teams that thrive. By making even simple adjustments today, we can help your clients build strong virtual teams that achieve greater levels of collaboration, innovation, and productivity.
(up to 90 minutes) is $17,500 plus travel and hotel plus expenses
Livestream keynote = $10,000 plus cost to rent studio
- Interactive Webinar = $7,500
- Virtual workshop = $10,000