Ryan has been recognized as one of “the best keynote speakers ever heard” by Meetings & Conventions magazine. His presentations include original research and customized insight for each audience.
The most dynamic, energetic and relevant sales keynote we’ve ever had.
— National Basketball Association
Ryan Estis understands the challenges business leaders and top performers face, because he’s been in their shoes. He spent 15 years helping companies connect with employees and customers as an ad agency executive. His work spans a wide range of industries and clients. Five years ago, he decided to put that experience into practice as a speaker and consultant. He travels all over the world, getting an inside look at what the world’s best companies do differently. Ryan shares that insight with leaders and top performers, helping them initiate change, improve performance and deliver growth. Ryan has been recognized as one of “the best keynote speakers ever heard” by Meetings & Conventions magazine. His presentations include original research and customized insight for each audience. He inspires audiences with case studies that always include powerful, relevant stories that resonate long after the event ends. Attendees leave every event with a specific plan for applying their new ideas once they get back to work. His clients include AT&T, Motorola, MasterCard, Adobe, MassMutual, the National Basketball Association, the Mayo Clinic and Prudential. Ryan gets to know every client’s business and customizes all keynote presentations and corporate seminars to deliver insight that makes an immediate impact. Ryan publishes original research on sales and leadership trends and blogs regularly on business performance.
ROCK STAR SELLING
Selling Value in the New Economy
- Explore the evolution of customer buying behavior.
- Study the shift in seller competency required to compete in the new economy.
- Learn the keys to building high-trust, high-value partnerships.
- Walk through sales preparedness and pre-call planning techniques.
- Discover the three key questions you should be asking to assess and earn customer commitment.NEXT LEVEL LEADERSHIP
Managing Breakthrough Performance in the New Economy
- Learn from global workforce trends from our research portfolio.
- Understand how leaders can embrace and lead change.
- Discover four key leadership competencies for progressive leaders.
Hear case studies on how leading companies have built a winning work culture.
PASSION ON PURPOSE
Turning Corporate Culture Into a Competitive Advantage
- Embrace change in the new economy.
- Learn from global workforce trends and forecasting from our research portfolio.
- Build high-trust, high-value relationships.
- Connect employees to a shared vision and set of values.
Effectively use emerging technology to improve communication, culture and work life.
THE BRAND EXPERIENCE
Accelerating Business Growth Through Remarkable Experiences
- Learn global workforce trends from our research portfolio.
- Understand how to capture your unique How Advantage.
- Explore what it means to be a chief experience officer.
- Understand the impact of social connections and technology on the brand experience.THE COMMUNICATION REVOLUTION
Driving Growth Through Social Business
- Learn trends and forecasts about the global workforce and the future of work.
- Understand the impact of social technology on business relationships.
- Find out how to adapt and embrace social business in a way that benefits the bottom line.
Get to know millennials, today’s digital natives and the next generation of leaders.
UNLEASH YOUR INNER SUPERHERO
Keys to Achieving Breakthrough Performance
- Learn how to leverage change as a catalyst for growth and success.
- Discover transformation techniques designed to unleash peak performance and become your very best.
- Find out the keys to building high-trust, high-value relationships.
- Explore the superhero ethos: “Be humble. Stay hungry. Always hustle.”
$30,000 plus hotel fee
Travel from Minneapolis, Minnesota